Owner builder insurance reports

Builders Indemnity insurance is required for all building works, extensions and new homes prior to the house being sold. Owner builders are exempt unless they wish to sell their property. To enable you to sell, you require an Insight inspection to ensure the construction has been completed in accordance with authority approved plans and meets all industry standards and/or best practice.

Along with your Insight inspection you will require:

  • A copy of stamped authority plans
  • A termite treatment certificate
  • An electrical compliance certificate
  • Plumbing compliance certificate
  • A certificate of occupancy or final inspection
  • Local council building approval

Along with the above documentation an Insight inspection can be forwarded to your insurance company.